05 February, 2011

Day II

Attempt at a second post:

Today I went to Woodfield Mall with my wonderful cousins, Jess & Matt. I had some spectacular finds and good deals.



This was a great deal at H&M; only 9.95! My cousin Jess convinced me to go for the orange top instead of the flesh toned. Unfortunately, I was a bit inept when it came to understanding the sizes, I selected an 8. It almost looks a little too baggy!

I fell in love with this sweater instantly! Forever 21 for only $19.85! 
And my last major purchase was this adorable bra, I fell like I should be called "vixen" if I wear this. Forever 21 Love for $5.95 (:

Jess also made a great purchase;
It's a very light (soft) hoodie from Forever 21 for $13.00! Definitely going to be great for spring in Illinois.

Hopefully day II isn't too boring! 
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment